Log in or create an account with h2o Wireless. Click here to get started!
Choose a wireless plan that fits your needs and fill out the credit card form. We accept all major credit cards.
Sit back and relax because you won't have to worry about your bill anymore! All while saving 10% every month!
With Auto Recharge each payment to your account is discounted by 10%. It is the easiest and most cost effective way to make sure your service stays active.
One way is to visit our h2o® Wireless website and:
- Hover your mouse over the Recharge tab at the top of the page, then click on the Auto Recharge option that appears.
- Choose the plan for which you would like to recharge and the number days between each recharge.
- Register a credit/debit card along with your address information.
You can also dial 611 (toll free) to register through our automated voice system.
Lastly, call 1-800-643-4926 to allow our customer service to assist you.
You can adjust or cancel your auto recharge for free by dialing our customer service at 1-800-643-4926.
There is no charge to cancel Auto Recharge.
General Terms and Conditions
(Applicable to ALL Auto RechargeSubscribers)
General Payment Information
A valid major credit card, debit card or electronic check (a ''Registered Payment
Method'') must be registered and on file with H2O Wireless® at all times to
take advantage of automatic payments. Only one (1) card or account may be registered for
any H2O Wireless® telephone number. If an electronic check is returned for
any reason, you will be charged a fee of $50 per check. There may be additional return
fees up to the maximum allowed by law. If you need to change or update your payment
information, please call H2O Wireless® Customer Care (dial 611 from your H2O
New sign-ups: get 10% off your monthly payments by enrolling in H2O’s Auto Recharge service!
This 10% off promotional offer applies to new customers who sign-up for a H2O Monthly Unlimited plan on or after the promotion start date. Customers who were receiving H2O service prior to the promotion start date are ineligible for the promotion even if they enroll or re-enroll in H2O’s Auto Recharge. The offer will be applied on the first payment due after the date you enroll in H2O’s Auto Recharge; however, you must make at least one payment through H2O’s Auto Recharge to continue receiving the promotional offer. Other conditions and restrictions may apply. Offer may not be combined with other promotional offer on the same service(s). This 10% promotional offer is good for a year of payments made on H2O’s Auto Recharge (i.e. the offer will expire 12 months after you sign-up). This promotional offer starts on February 18, 2014 and is good through December 31, 2014 and is subject to change without notice.
Billing Notifications You will be automatically billed for the recurring payments corresponding to your Auto Recharge Payment Option as set forth under the applicable Payment-Specific Terms & Conditions below until you affirmatively un-enroll from the Auto Recharge service in accordance with the section below entitled ''Cancelling Auto Recharge''. These recurring charges to your account are non-refundable. H2O Wireless® will send an email confirmation and text message to Monthly Unlimited Plan Users ($30, $40, $50, and $60) and an email confirmation only to the Pay-As-You-Go Plan Users ($10, $20, $30, and $100) to email address and or the phone number listed on your account. The text message or email will indicate whether the attempt to charge your Registered Payment Method was successful and, if so, how much was charged and when the charge was made. We will also send a notification within 24 hours before charging your account notifying the impending charge. H2O Wireless® will not charge you for these notifications. By law, you also have the right to receive notice prior to any transfer that varies in amount from the previous transfer or from the amount set forth in the cover letter accompanying this document.
Adding Funds Manually You can manually recharge your account by accessing the ''Recharge'' tab at www.H2OWirelessNow.com with your credit card as well as by entering the PIN number on the refill card purchased at any H2O Wireless® Retailer locations.
Cancelling Auto Recharge To cancel the Auto Recharge service, you must affirmatively un-enroll by calling H2O Wireless® Customer Care (dial 611 from your H2O Wireless® handset) or by checking the appropriate ''Un-enroll'' box under ''My Account'' at www.H2OWirelessNow.com. Cancellation will become effective immediately. Account balance is not refundable or exchangeable, and is forfeited at expiration date. You will not receive a refund or credit for any fees charged against your account prior to cancellation. H2O Wireless® will send a confirmation email and text message as listed on your account indicating whether un-enrollment was successful at no charge to you. You understand that by un-enrolling you will be terminating not only your selected Payment Option, but also your Auto Recharge service entirely. Switching to a new Payment Option will require you to re-enroll in the Auto Recharge service.
Questions and Errors If you have questions about any electronic transfer, or if you believe there is an error regarding a transfer set forth in the email referred to in the section above entitled ''Billing; Notifications'', please call us as soon as possible (dial 611 from your H2O Wireless® handset) or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You are not liable for unauthorized electronic transfers, or for H2O Wireless® failure to properly make or stop certain transfers as required; however, we must hear from you regarding the suspected problem or error no later than 5 days after we send the applicable email on which the problem or error appears. Your complaint or question should include the following information:
(1)Your name and account number;
(2)A description of the error or the transfer you are unsure about, and a clear explanation of why you believe it is an error or why you need more information; and
(3)The dollar amount of the suspected error.
If you tell us of your complaint or question over the phone, we may require that you follow up by sending us the relevant information in writing within 5 business days. Within 7 business days after your call or our receipt of your written statement containing the information described above, we will attempt to determine whether an error has occurred and if it has, we will promptly correct the error. However, we may require up to 20 business days to investigate the matter 30 business days for new accounts or point-of-sale or foreign transactions). If we ask you to put your complaint or question in writing and we do not receive it within 10 business days, we may not credit your account.
We will inform you of the results of our investigation within 3 business days after completion. If we determine there was an error, we will promptly credit the appropriate airtime or dollar amount to your account.
Payment-Specific Terms and Conditions; Recurring Charge Authorization
If you selected the Auto Recharge Payment Option when you enrolled in Auto Recharge, the following Payment-Specific Terms and Conditions and Recurring Charge Authorization apply to you
Billing Frequency and Amount; Payment Failure; Account Interruption and Cancellation
You will be automatically billed for the fixed dollar amount set forth in the cover letter accompanying this document, until you affirmatively cancel from the Auto Recharge service or until service interruption, as described below. If you do not have sufficient funds in your account to make your monthly payment, your account will not be charged and your service will be interrupted. You will be required to manually add enough funds to your account to have your service restored, and upon restoration, your monthly payment anniversary date will then be based upon your date of restoration. If you don't make a full monthly payment within 30 days of any account interruption, you will lose all unused funds, your account will be canceled and you will lose your phone number.
h2o® iPhone® 7 Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT REQUIRED TO ENTER OR TO WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AT LEAST, 18 YEARS OLD OR AGE OF MAJORITY, WHICHEVER IS OLDER IN YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE AT DATE OF ENTRY IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Eligibility: All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. By entering the h2o® iPhone® 7 Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") operated on the h2o web site accessible at the domain “h2owirelessnow.com”, entrant (as that term is defined below) fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these terms and conditions and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding, and acknowledges that all eligibility requirements are satisfied. The Sweepstakes is open only to a customer(s) of h2o Wireless $30/40/50/60 Monthly Unlimited Plan, is/are permanent legal residents of the forty seven (47) states of the United States ("U.S.") and the District of Columbia ("D.C.") (excluding Rhode Island, Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, and all other U.S. and foreign territories and possessions), and who is at least, eighteen (18) years of age or the age of majority, whichever is older in the state of residence of the entrant at the date of entry into Sweepstakes (“entrant(s)”). Employees of Locus Telecommunications, LLC (“Sponsor”), those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of the Sweepstakes, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, franchisees, affiliates, licensees, service providers, and any other person or entity associated with the Sweepstakes (collectively "Sweepstakes Entities") and/or members of their immediate families (spouses, children, siblings, parents) and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, whether or not related, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes.
2. Sweepstakes Period: For all purposes of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor’s computer is the official clock and all times refer to Eastern Time ("ET"). The Sweepstakes period begins at 12:01:00 a.m. ET on April 10, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on June 11, 2017 ("Sweepstakes Period"). During each calendar week of the Sweepstakes Period there will be one (1) sweepstakes for a total of nine (9) weekly promotions (each a “Weekly Promotion”). Each Weekly Promotion will begin at 12:01:00 a.m. ET on the Monday (“Start Date”) of each calendar week during the Sweepstakes Period and each Weekly Promotion will end at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on the Sunday following the Start Date (“End Date”) for that particular Weekly Promotion (each, a “Promotion Period”).
3. How to Enter: To enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period, entrant must comply with these Official Rules. “entry(ies)” means any method of entrant submitting an entry as described herein.Entrant must enroll in h2o Wireless Auto Recharge for that entrant’s h2o Wireless $30/40/50/60 Monthly Unlimited Plan via the h2o web site (https://www.h2owirelessnow.com/mainControl.php?page=autorechargeIntro). Upon enrollment by entrant as described above, entrant will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
Alternate method of entry. During the Promotion Period, entrants may alternatively enter without enrolling in h2o Wireless Auto Recharge by mailing a plain piece of 3” x 5” paper on which is hand printed the name of the Sweepstakes and the entrant’s following information: first and last name, email address, mailing address (no post office box addresses accepted), city, state and zip code, and contact phone number in a stamped, hand-addressed, business-size envelope to: h2o® Wireless iPhone 7 Sweepstakes, c/o Locus Telecommunications, LLC, 2200 Fletcher Ave, 6th Flr., Fort Lee, NJ 07024,
No copies, facsimiles, or reproductions of any entry will be accepted.
REGARDLESS OF THE METHOD OF ENTRY: ALL ENTRIES must be received by SPONSOR BY OR ON the end date for the promotion period for the weekly promotion during which the entry was submitted. Limit one (1) Entry per entrant for each weekly promotion. ENTRANTS WHO SUBMIT MULTIPLE ENTRIES OF ANY KIND IN EXCESS OF THE LIMITS STATED HEREIN, WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
All information required for an entry, including, but not limited to, the information required for enrollment in h2o Wireless Auto Recharge (collectively, "Entry Information") must be completed in full, be accurate and valid. The Entry Information must match the information of the entrant that completed the act of physically entering the Sweepstakes. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification and other conditions and requirements, as set forth below.
4. Prize/Odds of Winning: For each Weekly Promotion, Sponsor is offering the following prize to one (1) randomly drawn entry entered in the Weekly Promotion by the End Date of the applicable Promotion Period for that Weekly Promotion: one (1) iPhone 7 (the “prize”). Odds of winning the prize depends on the total number of eligible entries received during each Weekly Promotion. Prize(s) is not transferable or assignable. The prize(s) and prize notification(s) will only be sent to addresses within forty seven (47) states of the U.S. and the District of Columbia ("D.C.") (excluding Rhode Island, Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, and all other U.S. and foreign territories and possessions). Any depiction of prize(s) in Sweepstakes materials or otherwise are for illustrative purposes only. All federal, state, or other tax liabilities (including but not limited to income taxes) arising from participation in the Sweepstakes or award of any prize(s) will be the sole responsibility of the winner(s). Sponsor or Sponsor’s designee shall issue an IRS Form 1099 to each winner of a prize valued at $600 or more for the total value of the prize won (as stated herein) in the calendar year won unless the winner is exempt by law from receiving a 1099.
5. Drawing: Potential winners for the prize will be randomly selected in a drawing held on or about the Monday following the End Date of each Weekly Promotion (each, a "Drawing Date") from among all eligible entries received. The Drawing Dates will be on or about April 17, 2017, April 24, 2017, May 1, 2017, May 8, 2017, May 15, 2017, May 22, 2017, May 29, 2017, June 5, 2017, and June 12, 2017.
6. Notification of Winners: Potential winners will be notified via SMS only with the contact information provided with his/her entry within approximately two (2) days of the Drawing Date. Potential winners will have five (5) business days to respond to SMS. If a potential winner does not respond within five (5) business days; is found to be ineligible; if he/she does not comply with these Official Rules; if his/her prize or prize notification email is returned as undeliverable, potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Potential winner will be required to sign, execute, have notarized and return an original unmodified Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, (where legal) a Publicity Release and any other documentation that Sponsor requires (collectively "Affidavit/Release") within fifteen (15) business days after receipt by the potential winner or such potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner for such prize may be selected. By returning the completed Affidavit/Release, winner attests to the provisions stated therein including the accuracy of the information contained therein and compliance with these Official Rules.
8. General Conditions: Sweepstakes is subject to these Official Rules and all federal, state and local laws and regulations (collectively, the "Rules and Laws"). By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree and acknowledge to be bound by the these Rules and Laws, as well as the decisions of the Sponsor which are final and binding in all respects; to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with these Rules and Laws and the Official Rules; to indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability resulting or arising from use of any submitted entry; and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against the Sweepstakes Entities. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any person attempting to defraud or tamper with Sweepstakes will be prosecuted and is not eligible for a prize. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as originally planned, Sponsor in its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the Sweepstakes or any portion(s) thereof and to conduct the drawing(s) and award the prize(s) from all salvageable eligible entries received prior to and/or after (as appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor, or award the prize(s) in a manner that is fair and equitable. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of the Sweepstakes or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, from participation in the Sweepstakes or any other promotions sponsored by Locus Telecommunications, LLC. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of any part of any Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of the Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability: THE SWEEPSTAKES AND PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.IN NO EVENT WILL THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES, THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO ENTRANTS. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS
Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible or liable for entries that are entered by other than human means (such as by an automated computer program or any non-human mechanism, entity, or device), in excess of the stated limit, or for entries that are illegible, late, tampered with, forged, incomplete, misdirected, deleted, damaged, lost, misplaced, stolen, destroyed, mechanically duplicated and mass machine printed, postage-due, mutilated, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules and such entries will be disqualified.
Except where prohibited by law, by entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree and acknowledge that the Sweepstakes Entities shall have no responsibility or liability (including, but not limited to, liability for any property loss, damage, personal injury or death) in connection with: participation in this Sweepstakes; human error; incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry Information; acceptance/possession, use/misuse, and/or defects of the prize(s) awarded herein; typographical errors in Sweepstakes promotional material; any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer online system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or internet service provider utilized by Sweepstakes; interruption or inability to access the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor’s website, or any online service via the internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems; any damage to entrant’s (or any third person’s) computer/mobile device and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of this Sweepstakes even if caused by the negligence of one of the Sweepstakes Entities.
Entrants further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be liable for any injury, death, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused by or have contributed to (1) any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of Sponsor, or (2) any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of Sponsor or its parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies. The failure of Sponsor to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of Sponsor (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules. No more than the stated number of prizes for any individual sweepstakes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in any individual Sweepstakes to be claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
10. GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION, ARBITRATION: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to (A) the Sweepstakes, (B) the awarding or redemption of any prize, and/or (C) the determination of the scope or applicability of these Official Rules or their enforcement or interpretation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the state of New Jersey without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this agreement, its enforcement, arbitrability or interpretation shall be submitted to final and binding arbitration, to be held in Fort Lee, New Jersey, before a single arbitrator. The arbitrator shall be selected by mutual agreement of Sponsor and the entrant or entrants bringing forth the controversy or claim (collectively, the "Parties") or, if the Parties cannot agree, then by striking from a list of arbitrators supplied by the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration shall be a confidential proceeding, closed to the general public. The arbitrator shall issue a written opinion stating the essential findings and conclusions upon which the arbitrator’s award is based. The Parties will share equally in payment of the arbitrator’s fees and arbitration expenses and any other costs unique to the arbitration hearing (recognizing that each side bears its own deposition, witness, expert and attorneys" fees and other expenses to the same extent as if the matter were being heard in court). Entrant(s) agrees that his/her claim will be resolved individually, exclusively by arbitration, without resort to any form of class action. Entrant(s) further agrees that any claim/judgment/award in such arbitration shall be limited to actual out- of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and, under no circumstances, will an entrant(s) be entitled to awards for and entrant(s) hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. Should any term of this section be deemed void, unenforceable or contrary to law, such term shall, but only to the extent necessary to bring this section within the requirements of law, be deemed to be severed from the other terms of these Official Rules, and the remainder of these Official Rules shall be given effect as if it had not included the severed term herein. THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL WITH RESPECT TO ALL CLAIMS AND ISSUES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT OR TORT, AND INCLUDING ANY CLAIM FOR FRAUDULENT INDUCEMENT THEREOF.
11. Name of Winner and Copy of Official Rules: To receive the winner’s name or an additional copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: h2o iPhone 7 Sweepstakes "Winner’s List" or "Sweeps Rules" (specify which), 2200 Fletcher Ave., 6th Floor, Fort Lee NJ 07024. All requests must be received by March 30, 2017. The Official Rules will be available on the Sponsor’s h2o web site during the entire Sweepstakes. Name of winners may also be posted on the Sponsor’s h2o web site.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Locus Telecommunications, 2200 Fletcher Avenue, 6th Floor, Fort Lee NJ 07024.
© 2017 Locus Telecommunications, LLC. Participants may copy these Official Rules for personal use only and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever. “h2o” and “h2o Wireless” are dbas of Locus. “h2o” is a registered trademark of Locus. “iPhone” is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. All rights reserved.